Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Book Day

I'm going to share some of my favorite books and what I am currently reading on Tuesdays. We will also share what my daughter is reading (she usually has 3 or 4 books going at a time).  I try to give myself a few minutes each day to just sit back & relax and reading is one of my favorite "me time" activities.

I am reading Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd. She is a Christian author and the book has been a lot of fun to read. It is a fun light read and has been great to just sit back and relax. I also have just finished The Hunger Games. It was really good also! I'm sure most of you who are avid readers have already read it. I'm looking forward to book 2.

Ashleigh is currently reading Pride & Prejedice,   City of Bones,   Son of a Witch  and Mocking Jay.  She is enjoying them all except for Mocking Jay. She said the first 2 in the series were good but she can't get into this one.

We have  a field trip tomorrow - off to our local newspaper to see how it's done! We have quite a few field trips in January & February with the local homeschool group we joined. We have the newspaper this week and then the tv station, science museum and the George Washington Carver museum! We are so excited since we love museums and learning new things!

Hope everyone has a great week - I am taking it day by day until this school year is over. It has been a VERY stressful year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment