Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Blog, Making Money from Home

Something tells me that Satan does NOT want me to start a blog! This is my 3rd attempt to get a blog going - that's right three blogs are all gone! The last one locked me out. I tried every user name and password I've ever had and none of them would let me in!!It is crazy!

This year is going to be a year of 1st for me. I'm have felt for several months that God is calling me to stay at home after this school year. Ashleigh will be in 10th grade next year and I really want to spend those last 3 years at home with her. It is such a scary thought - my income as a teacher is a huge part of our income. We will really be stepping out on faith.

 We have begun to make some changes to get ready. We have turned off cable (I have to admit I really have not missed it. We still have internet & we use Netflix) Our bill went from $110 a month to $50 - a $60 savings!! Woohoo! We have also cut out eating out so much. I have to admit we had gotten a little out of control with eating out every weekend for all meals. We did not eat out at all Friday or Saturday this week but we did get breakfast out this morning before church.  We did come home for lunch though. 

I'm not sure what I have to share that is very helpful but it feels good to just share what is going on and ways we see God providing. I hope it will be a blessing to someone :)

Right now I am searching for ways to earn money from home as I prepare to leave my job. I am NOT a salesman so I know the "party" jobs are not for me. If I could do them all on the internet & make money it would be great but I do not have the personality to recruit people have parties!

How do you make money to suppliment your income? Link up or comment with your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment